Free dog

Crystal Desrosiers
carolinagrits42@gmail.com
03.10.2019 1:55:00
Attachments
We have a brindled colored feist mix girl dog that has been spade and is up to date on her shots and is microchipped that we need to rehome. She also is up to date on heart worm prevents. She will be 2 May 1. She is 35lbs.
She is crate trained and as long as you read her ques, she is potty trained.

Her name is Remi and she needs to be a single dog. She is a very hyper breed and needs to be able to run. She needs a fenced yard. She knows basic commands of sitz (sit), plotz (lay down), and paw. While I mentioned she is hyper, when it’s just us adults and no teens or kids to provoke hyperness she’s actually very mellow. She loves to cuddle. She has the cutest butt wiggle when she’s wagging her tail.
I will say, make sure all clothes and anything you don’t want chewed up are out of her reach. We just have a part of the house that is dog proof, but now she will be living in the garage till we figure something out.

The reason we need to rehome her is because for some reason starting in January she started attacking another one of our dogs. Today was another very bad fight that she started and it’s either call animal control and she possibly gets put down or find her a home.
She would come with bowls, a kong toy, collar, and leash.
Please email me at carolinagrits42@gmail.com if you are interested in her.

Crystal

Mission Statement

The Rowan County Home School Association is a Christ-centered homeschool support group. We offer our members the opportunity to participate in academic programs and social activities that strengthen and promote traditional family values. Education is a God-given right and the responsibility of parents.

Upcoming Events

03May
Fri May 03 @ 7:00PM - 11:00PM
High School Prom
09May
Thu May 09 @ 7:00PM -
Rowan Singers Spring Concert
11May
Sat May 11 @ 8:00AM - 12:00PM
Used Curriculum Sale
18May
Sat May 18 @ 6:00PM -
RCHSA High School Graduation

Verse of the Day

1 Kings 22:26 - "And the king of Israel said, Take Micaiah, and carry him back unto Amon the governor of the city, and to Joash the king's son;"