Fair Tickets

Diana Wallace
dwallacewow@gmail.com
09.09.2017 17:44:00
I was able to pick up the fair tickets today.  They did not have staff/adult tickets available this year, as general admission was lowered to $5 last year.  They are valid for Tues.19th or Wed. 20th.

I will have the tickets at the RCHSA Support meeting Tues evening, or will be at the Rowan Public Library Headquarters, downtown Salisbury, Wed. 13th, 5-5:30 (I will hopefully be in the chairs to the right of the doors on the back side), or you can arrange to pick up from me at my house in Salisbury.

Below is a list of those that have requested tickets so far.  If I have missed anyone or have an incorrect number for student tickets, please let me know.  I still have tickets available.

Diana Wallace
704-640-0718

Mission Statement

The Rowan County Home School Association is a Christ-centered homeschool support group. We offer our members the opportunity to participate in academic programs and social activities that strengthen and promote traditional family values. Education is a God-given right and the responsibility of parents.

Upcoming Events

Verse of the Day

Psalms 144:9 - "I will sing a new song unto thee, O God: upon a psaltery and an instrument of ten strings will I sing praises unto thee."