Innes Street Drug Closing - HEADS UP - ANOTHER Extension...

Jamie Castillo
djscastillo@gmail.com
09.09.2017 4:04:00
Hi, Everyone,
I am sorry that t0he emails I sent out on Friday took so long to go through the RCHSA server. The first email was sent at 8:53am Friday, and the second at 12:57pm, but I did not get my copy of the latter until just before 5pm, when the store was closing.

The long and short of it is, the owners saw so many people come into the store today, including several members of our homeschool family who responded to my email and Facebook posts, that they decided to take a long weekend off due to the hurricane [Sat./Sun./Mon.], and then open back up on Tues., Sept. 12 [depending on the weather], from 9am to 5pm, on a day-by-day basis.

There are still a LOT of Hallmark cards, especially Mother's Day, Father's Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and Valentines.  The price is 10 cards for $1.00.  People are literally getting 50 cards for the price they usually pay for 1.

There are still some Cheerwine bench signs [$30 special on Fri.] and bottle signs [$15 on Fri.].

And most everything else in the store is 75% off the sticker price.

A hot item are "personalized" pens [names on them; write well], key chain straps, and mini lights -- all make nice little thoughtful gifts, and a few RCHSA members were finding items for all their extended family members, as well as friends.

So, if you missed getting to the store at 112 S. Main St., Salisbury on Friday, you are being granted yet another opportunity. 

Blessings!
Jamie Castillo

Mission Statement

The Rowan County Home School Association is a Christ-centered homeschool support group. We offer our members the opportunity to participate in academic programs and social activities that strengthen and promote traditional family values. Education is a God-given right and the responsibility of parents.

Upcoming Events

Verse of the Day

Numbers 18:12 - "All the best of the oil, and all the best of the wine, and of the wheat, the firstfruits of them which they shall offer unto the LORD, them have I given thee."